Sunday 9 October 2016

Steel Barrier - Photography Week 31 (2016)

Continuing the abstract theme for week 31's photography, I stopped in the Lace Market area where Nottingham's oldest town house is being restored. I have previously posted some images of the house and was interested in the progress being made.

When I got there, there wasn't too much to see but my eye was distracted by the reflections in the steel safety barrier. It looked like it has taken a few hits since it was erected with the dents creating some interesting shapes and abstract shots - I say interesting, but also highly amusing according to a group of lads on their way to a night out. I am not sure they appreciated the finer points of abstract photography although they did manage to come up with a few new terms for it!
















Behind the barrier clearance work was going on:






No comments:

Post a Comment