Sunday 29 April 2018

River Trent - Part 2 (February 2018)

When visiting the River Trent I invariably come away with a selection of river reflections. On this ocassion I was attracted by the colours of the setting sun. The last shots of the afternoon were most successful with just enough colour from the afterglow to combine with trees reflected from the opposite bank. Later, I flipped the images in Photoshop to make better compositions:







Prior to this, I captured some reflections of the larch trees near to Gunthorpe lock again using the sunset colours and flipping some of the results. I have also include a couple of close ups of the trees and one image of the lock gates:










Finally, a trio of images of the setting sunlight on the rippling water:





No comments:

Post a Comment